EA’s response to PUBG and Fortnite, Apex Legends for PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC has actually received an upgrade that includes Valentine’s Day products and enhances performance. The creatively titled ‘Peak Legends 2.13.2019 Preseason Patch 01’ includes what’s called the ‘Live Die Live’ banner badge which can be earned by reviving a team member between February 13 and February 19. 2 cosmetic items have been contributed to the Peak Legends shop too. These include a ‘Through the Heart’ Longbow Impressive DMR skin and a ‘Love of the Game’ Pathfinder banner frame. Designer Respawn Home entertainment has also introduced a repair to prevent those with slower hard drives from having the game crash.
“We still have a great deal of work to do and we hear those annoyed by disconnects and crashes and are working to enhance stability and efficiency as well as supply more presence for everybody,” a post from Respawn checks out.
Apex Legends update spot notes
Valentine’s Day store products: available starting at 6pm PST on February 13.
- Included ‘Live Pass Away Live’ Banner Badge: Restore a member of your squad in between February 13 and February 19 to make this restricted time badge.
- Added Valentines Day cosmetic products to the store. They will be live and available in the store starting February 13 till February 19 and after that they’re gone: Through the Heart’ Longbow Impressive DMR skin, ‘Love of the Video game’ Pathfinder banner frame.
Stability, efficiency, and bug repairs
- Different enhancements and tweaks to UI.
- Prolonged timeout that was triggering players with slower hard disks to crash.
- Resolved a variety of customer and server stability issues.
- Fixed make use of where you could keep duplicating products in your inventory.
- Addressed a number of stability and efficiency issues.
- Fixed issue where players would get a gray screen in lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Fixed issue where your buddies list showed all your friends as offline and unable to celebration.
- Reduced duration of Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather clones to remain worldwide by 1 second.
- Arc Star now displays a grenade caution indication.
King’s Canyon map
- Resolved a number bugs with map geo like holes you could fail and locations that players could get stuck in plus a bunch of other polish problems.
PlayStation Plus Play Pack
- Art upgraded for the Playstation Plus Play Load to the Flatline skin and Banner Card and changed the names to Deep Blue. This will impact all players that currently have been rewarded the skins also.
In an official EA post, the studio’s chief Vince Zampella exposed that since the video game’s launch, it has raked in 25 million gamers and has actually touched a peak 2 million concurrent players because span. Not too worn-out for a game that is simply a week old – it was launched on February 4. And if that was inadequate, Pinnacle Legends might soon strike the mobile platform too.
Throughout EA’s recent incomes call, EA Games primary Andrew Wilson showed that the business is checking out the chance of porting the video game for mobile and also presenting cross-play in the future. “As I stated previously, we are taking a look at how to take the game to mobile and cross-play over time, and I also expect that this video game will have tremendous value in Asia, and we remain in discussions about that”, Wilson said.